Avoid The Same Old Tricks!
Published: March 09, 2015
Are your students raising their hands; ready to answer a question before you even ask it?
Make sure your repetitions are not predictable by asking a new question or introducing a new challenge during each lesson.
• Adjust your expectations daily.
• Communicate your expectations clearly.
• Bring new props for variety.
• Adjust your instructions to the students.
• Make sure to mix up the vocabulary cards and put them with different materials.
• Plan for thoughtful, challenging questions.
Feel free to contact your GrapeSEED trainer. They will be happy to help!